We are looking for ambitious, forward thinking self-starters to join our aspiring and international company, who can keep up with our pace and want to make a difference as a:
Senior React JS Developer (m/f/x)
from now on
Travelcircus is seeking a Senior React JS Developer (m/f/x) to join our development team. We're looking for someone who's passionate about building robust & scalable frontend applications, which incorporate design, functionality as well as usability across devices and browsers. You'll be an integral part of the engineering team and will work closely with others throughout our company to deliver the best possible product to our customers. Ideal candidates will have profound experience with React and using RESTful APIs in a Service Oriented Architecture. This position is full time and based in our great office in Berlin.
Things You Will Work On:
- Build and extend our Platform Services and Booking Systems on the frontend side
- Collaborate closely with our design department and help to develop new product features from the first idea to the final product
- Identify and address performance issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Implement best practices for frontend engineering
Improve our existing e-commerce platform codebase
What we offer:
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
Flexitime (core working hours 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
COOL WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Stylish loft office with start-up flair, daily cooking together, fun & team spirit at and besides the workplace with many team events, the opportunity to contribute to the development of our platform and products
Direct feedback, weekly company meetings
GREAT CAREER POSSIBILITIES
Comprehensive onboarding program and individual support during the induction phase, continuous on-the-job training, flat hierarchies, rapidly growing company with optimal opportunities for advancement and further development
FREE DRINKS & SNACKS
Coffee, tea, water, mate, soft drinks, beer, juices & fruit basket
for the BVG company ticket (local public transport), staff discounts on our entire product portfolio as well as competitive, skill-dependent, negotiable salary – don’t hesitate to approach us
- You have working experience with large scale, service-oriented frontend architectures
- You have extensive knowledge of browser mechanics, HTTP and caching techniques
- You are creative and have a strong sense for good design and user experience
- You have expert knowledge of cross-device and cross-browser development
- You are knowledgeable about web services (REST/SOAP)
- You are an open communicator and with very good language skills in English
- You have experience in working in an interactive, agile environment & attending daily standups & scrum meetings
Travelcircus (www.travelcircus.de) is a fast growing online booking platform giving people the ability to book premium, quality checked and unique hotels packaged with hotel services and exciting local activities at an exclusive price. Founded in 2014, in the heart of Berlin, Travelcircus already accommodated more than 700.000 travelers from 20 different countries and we continue to grow substantially.
Do you still have questions or do you want to apply immediately?
Can you recognize yourself? If yes, send your application including motivation letter, CV, desired salary and next possible entry date addressed to Margarida Pfaumann via our online application form: https://www.travelcircus.de/jobs. Don´t miss the chance to be part of the Travelcircus team very soon.
Margarida Pfaumann (Head of HR)
+49 (0) 30 220 560 877
We explicitly declare that we welcome any person regardless of nationality or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual identity.